Wednesday, February 13, 2013

True

The truth is, I love rocks. I love rocks and animals. I love animals who return my affection, like my dog, London. I love stars and the mountains and my family. I also love to create.


I love to create and share.


I love being inspired by things like stickers.


I love sparkle.


I love trees and birds and bugs.


I love being silly and sending my husband  commanding texts like this one:


I love it when he responds by entering my domain (the very messy garage) to do what I ask of him (kiss me).


I love giving.


I love the power of innocence.



I love the ocean waves when they are glassy and you can see inside the barrel when they break.




I love my life (said in an accent like this : "aye luv ma laif"), in imitation of my son, Aidan, who makes me laugh.

No comments: