Thursday, October 12, 2006

Breathe in JOY


My sisters and I created magic last weekend. We envisioned, planned and executed a weekend in New York City to surprize our mother in honor of her sixtieth birthday. We made a miracle happen. We found care for our eleven children. We financed our trip by manifesting the cash. We experienced NYC without blisters on our feet, without rain, without terrorism. We were gifted with cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery, Grey Gardens, the musical and hot corned beef from the Broadway Deli. We ran, laughing, down the hall of the hotel with bras on our heads, flirted with bus drivers and saw orbs in the photos we took in the subway tunnels. It truly was a magical weekend for me with my sisters and my mother and her friends. I am rich. I am full. I am satisfied and I am happy. I invite you to manifest as much fun or more for yourself. Tell me what you come up with.

No comments: