Sunday, May 12, 2013

Dear Kieran


Dear Kieran,

I knew your name while I was pregnant. It came to me in a dream.
You came out looking like a doll, eyes wide open, ready to take in the world and get to the work of creating and FUN.








You have always loved animals



Your sisters and brother adore you.




You were always telling stories and creating 


Your gifts are huge and you use them so well to create JOY in the world





I love your sense of humor. How did I get to be the lucky soul who gets to be YOUR mom? 



Your kindness and generosity are huge!




I LOVE YOU!!


keep up the great work of growing into YOU. This will be a fantastic year of fun, friends, creativity, accomplishments, travel, adventure and lots of surprises.





Happy 13th birthday my sweet dragon daughter!




No comments: