Thursday, June 10, 2010

Life as a Kid In Santa Barbara

Summer vacation is here. I am juiced up for some creative adventures with the kids. This summer's big project will be a "show", in episodes, with the name, "Life as a Kid in Santa Barbara". This town is so full of fun and beauty and possibilities for adventure, I just want to eat it up.  While I was napping, I had the kids make a list of possible episodes. They will report, documentary-style, and I will film, edit and produce. They will also create their own commercials.  It will be great fun. I hope you want to share some of it with me. Maybe we will get picked up by channel 17, the local cable station. You never know. We will also be painting, reading, swimming, drawing, and one of us will be playing her sax a lot.








































No comments: